Yong asked me to do the training job in Beijing for him yesterday. The news came so suddenly but pretty cheering me up. My work her in CI-MSU occupies most of my time. And what is even worse is that I have no initiative or whatever motivation to search for a job in U.S. Mom is keeping on asking me when can I get back to Beijing. And losing weight becomes so difficult with that medicine.
So work for him in Beijing is really a big and good news! Q and B said that I was paid off by all my hard work. But I know that it is largely because of the luck and the failure of the other two master students in delegating themselves in the project of Zon.
I really need to thank them, because sometimes comparison gives you advance not yourself.
A mistake with my final evaluation. I thought it would be another one besides course 807. So I was thinking and preparing it for a long time. I even told Yong that I am going to do that before I graduate. But now I can totally forget about it! What a wonderful news!
No comments:
Post a Comment